Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Up North

Jason and I headed up north this last weekend to do Christmas with the family up north. Here are some pictures. *Disclaimer: I don't know what was up with my camera but the colors in most of these suck!*

As usual, you can click on any of them to make them bigger!

On the way up in the car. I thought the colors of the sky were pretty. Guess what I do when I get bored in the car? Yup, whip the camera out!














Jason driving.























Pretty colors!















Self-portrait! Guess what I need at 7 a.m. in the morning? Yup, my Starbucks fix!!! Mmmmm....boy was it yummy!






















We call this the stink plant. It's the place where they make gas for cars and boy does it smell! I thought the smoke looked cool though.














Sue's make-up. I love this picture!














Julie showing me a couple of the pictures that she drew in art class!

















Sue being all goofy!

















Julie getting ready to take a nap.























Sue straightening my hair.




















More straightening hair:























Finished product!




























And now Christmas pictures!






















































We had a great time up north! Brunch, watching movies, helping cook dinner, enjoying our time up there. Everything was great. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved seeing your family! I love being able to put faces with everyone. Love those slippers!!!!!!!
Taffy

Anonymous said...

Looooooooook at those slippers, TOO CUTE! I love the snow Ambers. :) And why why why would you want to straighten that curly hair (says the poke straight haired girl! LOL)?!?!?!
Michele