Monday, December 10, 2007

Aprons

I love aprons. I'm sure that means I'm such a dork, but I seriously love them. This weekend we got the paper and I seen this apron in the World Market ad.
I had to go and get it. There were only two left this afternoon when I was there! I know I put aprons on my Christmas list, but with World Market, you never know how long they are going to have something, so I bought it for myself for Christmas. But you can never have enough aprons! I love them. :)
Isn't that apron adorable?

4 comments:

Jason said...

You look good in aprons! I love the older/retro style ones the most!

Anonymous said...

I adore aprons and that one is really nice!

Taffy

blessedabundantly said...

Super cute. I love it.

Anonymous said...

I didn't find one for you for Christmas. I love that apron

ma