Tuesday, December 19, 2006

ABC Tag :)

ABC Tag
A - Available or single: Married!
B - Best friend: Jason :)
C - Cake or pie: Chocolate cake or pumpkin pie. Or pumpkin cake muffins. Best of both worlds. :)
D - Drink of choice: Water or Tazo Awake Tea
E - Essential item you use everyday: Glasses! I can't see *anything* without them. Yes, that is true, just ask Jason if he has ever moved them while I'm in the shower. ;)
F - Favorite color: Pink and black!
G - Gummy bears or worms: Bears.
H - Hometown: Kerick, MN or Finlayson, MN
I - Indulgence: Dove Dark Chocolate.
J - January or February: January, my birthday month and a wind down after Christmas. :)
K - Kids & names: Don't have any kids yet.
L - Life is incomplete without? My family and laughter!
M - Marriage date: 08.02.03
N - Number of siblings: 2 sisters.
O - Oranges or apples: Apples, granny smith. Although I do like oranges too. :)
P - Phobias or fears: Someone I know dieing and our house being broke into when Jason is at work.
Q - Fave quote: "Scrapbooking supplies have no expiration dates." or something to that effect...Stacy Julian. ;)
R - Reasons to smile: I have the most wonderful husband and Christmas is coming!
S - Season: Fall and Spring. Mild temperatures and beautiful sunshiney days. (Yes, sunshiney is a word in my book. :P)
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Whoever wants to! Someone better. ;)
U - Unknown fact about me: Hmmm....I think I'm pretty open, I don't know if I have one. If I think of one, I will edit my post. :)
V- Vegetable you don't like: Asparagus
W - Worst habit: Not exercising.
X - Xrays: Never had any.
Y - Your fave food: Jason's grilled buffalo burgers. YUMMY!
Z - Zodiac sign: Aquarious

2 comments:

kandi said...

I will take the tag challenge.

Amber said...

Yay! I can't wait to read your post Kandi!

Amber :)