Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Box


This looks like a simple box. To me this cream and gold colored box means Christmas. For as long as I can remember that box contained *my* Christmas ornaments. Each year Ma buys us or we pick out a new ornament for the year. This box contains so many ornaments...everything from my first Christmas Ornament to one that Grandma Nelson made me that has my picture in it, to various homemade ones. You can see a peek of a dixie cup bell ornament that I made in school. I love my box of ornaments and it just means happiness to me. :)



Now in other news, this is my new Nativity Set that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I love it!





You can click on either image to see the pictures larger. :)

4 comments:

Jason said...

That box is like a box of goodies. I love seeing the ornaments that you made in the past. I still need to ask my mom if she has any of mine, that i made when i was little.

Unknown said...

Oh Amber those are PRECIOUS!!!! I love the nativity set, I wish we had a hobby lobby here. :( Was it pricey? It looks amazing!
God Bless,
Michelealua

Amber said...

Thank you Michelealua ;) CActually I got it half off! It was normally $60, and I paid $30 for it. Gotta love the 1/2 off sales there. :) It is amazing, I just love it!

Unknown said...

ROFL Can you tell I was tired.....Michelealua.....sounds pretty though in a Hawaiian sort of way! LOL
God Bless,
Michelewackialua (ROFL)