Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dinking Around

I'm loving this week off! I'm having so much fun just dinking around, doing whatever I want. It's great!! I'm still working on my big project and haven't done any scrappin' except for that, but that's ok. I'm having so much fun!

I did go and buy a sizzix die cut machine today, now I just need some dies, LOL. Money only goes so far though! So if you know of some cheap places, besides eBay to buy some dies let me know. Or if you are selling them, let me know, I'm interested!

Denise, thank you for showing me that set! Do you know approximately how big the { is? Or even the words?

Today Jason and I are going to give blood. Appointment is at 2 p.m. Should be fun. I haven't given blood since I was in high school. Almost 5 years ago now. Gosh, I'm getting old! Yesterday I turned 23. I feel older...that can't be good, ROFL.

Well, I best be off, want to work a little more on my project. Lots of fun, but very time consuming!!

No comments: