Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Bad blogger

Yes, I know, I've been a terrilbe blogger. *hangs head in shame* But in all honestly, not too much is going on.

I'm off work next week, WHOO HOO. I can't wait! I need this time to relax and rejuvenate.

I got the Big Picture book earlier this week. Started reading it today at lunch. *loving* it. I can't wait to finish it and re-read it, LOL. I can definately see how this would change a persons view on scrapping and inspire them. Fav quote so far, "Scrapbooking products don't have expiration dates."

I'm in seach of a stamp that has the { included in it. Anyone know where I can find a set?

I so want a sizzix for my Birthday!

I'm so looking forward to going up north this weekend and seeing everyone. Going to be great fun.

I'm teaching a class at the LSS on the 28th and am nervous.

I'm almost done with work today!

Amber :)

1 comment:

Magpie said...

"Scrapbooking products don't have expiration dates."

That has to be the most enabling comment I have ever heard!!!!

Just hearing Michele talk about the ideas in that book, is change enough. I am also inspired to move on from just EVENTS to MEMORIES.