Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ornaments

Here are the Christmas Ornaments that I decorated up a bit.

First one is Let it Snow...I used the Heidi Swapp Corner Rub on's and just cut the Let it Snow out. I also put a little bit of that fake snow in there as well, since I thought it looked too plain.


This next one is also an ornament. I took one of the wooden Chatterbox frames printed a picture to go in it, attached fun fur to hang it, put paper over the back and cut off the brad fasteners and used the brads to decorate it. I also use Making Memories Rub Ons to add sisters to the frame.


This third ornament, I cut strips of 12 by 12 paper, I believe it was the Reminensce Brand (Shimmery, like KI paper) in half and then in half again, curled them around a pen, and twisted them to make them more curly and filled the ornament with them.



This last one is my favorite so far....I filled the ball with Fun Fur (got glass in my finger while doing it), and added the Heidi Swapp Tape to the Outside. {LOVE} This one.


I also have 1 more that I did that I haven't take pictures of yet. Will post that as soon as I take pictures. It is done! Also I realized that the pictures just do not do the ornaments justice....they look better in person.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cool looking!!! You are very talented, Amber :) I especially love the ornament with the ribbon inside.

kandi said...

those are beautiful!!

Amber said...

Thanks everyone, now I need to make some for myself and not for display, LOL.

Amber :)