Wednesday, December 14, 2005

22

On one of the many other blogs that I read, they posted a list of random facts and tid bits about themself...so I'm copying and doing the same. Hope someone else copies me, ROFL. Oh, and I first put 23 up at the top then realized that I'm only 22, DUH. I'm such a dork.

  1. I'm 22 years old...which I can't seem to remember
  2. I love mexican food.
  3. I either fall asleep watching TV or reading my book each night.
  4. I love that Jason opens the doors for me wherever we go...even simply opening the door for me to get out of the car. Love it. Isn't he the best?
  5. Jason is 9 years older than me. (And yes, I lovingly call him my old man, LOL.)
  6. I wanted to put the Christmas tree up in November.
  7. I collect recipe books, but don't seem to use them.
  8. I'm not that good of a cook....but I try!
  9. People tell me I'm so organzied, but I don't think I am...I need help, LOL.
  10. I tend to buy things or request samples and then every use them.
  11. I'm the youngest person in my area at work. Most people could me my mom/dad or grandma/grandpa and have kids or grandkids my age.
  12. I need to lose weight, but keep doing nothing about it.
  13. I love watching the snow fall, and taking pictures of it, but I had driving in it, and shoveling in it and everything else about it.
  14. Jason and I got 99% of all places together and he drives. People think it's wierd that he goes to the scrappin' store with me, but he sees things I don't, LOL.
  15. I don't have any real life friends that live nearby me. And I don't mind.
  16. I can drink iced tea at any meal, and love it with breakfast.
  17. Even though I've donated blood before, I'm a little freaked out about donating again. Nothing bad happened, just freaked, LOL.
  18. I'm loving the color pink. I want a cute pink purse. I have a pink cup that I use at work and love it. But I use a purple pen to write at work. How does that work?
  19. When I'm tired, I get crabby, snarky, whiney, and pouty, LOL.
  20. I enjoy writing in my blog even though I tend to say nothing, LOL.
  21. Halo2 is what I play most nights/weekends, when I'm not scrapping.
  22. I haven't wrapped 1 Christmas present yet.

That was fairly easy.....might have to do this again!

2 comments:

SandyLea said...

LOL neat things to know. I could of posted alot of these things myself...Oh and just to let you know...Yeah I do care! I came, I read, I commented!

I will make a post like this in my journal...but not untill tomorrow. I am tired and am going to go to bed.

Magpie said...

I love purple, can I have your pen? :)
I think I will feel the same way about snow.

You both need to wrap gifts. LOL