Monday, December 19, 2005

Another Christmas Challenge

1. Growing up at home, we each got at least 1 ornament each year. When we packed the tree away we each got our own box. When we put the tree up, we each got to put up our box of ornaments. When I moved out of the house, Ma gave me my box of ornaments. I love putting them up on the tree. Full of memories!! Jason and I continue to carry this tradition.

2. There has only been 1 year that we have not had a real Christmas tree. Usually we get a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, but this year, we got a beautiful nice full Christmas tree.

3. I remember getting up on Christmas morning, and seeing my cabbage patch highchair sitting in front of the Christmas tree. I think that was my favorite gift that year.

4. I remember getting a Tea Set when I was 12 or 13 and was thinking that the gift must have been Susan's because I was too old for plastic tea set. I was going to tell Grandma Gladys and then Jodi opened the same gift, so I knew it was for me. I was disappointed because Grandma Gladys gave really cool gifts.

5. Jason and I don't suprise each other on Chrimstas. We know what we are getting eachother. We haven't done stockings yet, and I don't know if we will or not. If we do, that might not be a surprise either!

6. I'm feeling stressed because I'm not done wrapping presents and Christmas is this weekend.

7. I second guess a ton of gifts I buy for people. I don't want to come across as cheap or gift them a gift that will end up in the White Elephant pile.

8. I don't like to give gift cards as gifts. I would much rather buy people a gift. Jason used to buy everyone a Best Buy gift card for Christmas, but now I think he enjoys shopping for actual gifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those were GREAT!