Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Challenges!


This is Sheila's challenge! What a fun one, LOL.

~~5 Wierd Habits~~

1. Sometimes, I can't talk and get all tounge tied. For instance, i was talking to Jason last night and said Seat Heeking instead of Heat Seeking, LOL. I've done this so many times, ROFL.

2. The very first thing I look at when I get up is Scrappy Chic. Usually the last thing before I go to bed, but not always, depends on what I'm doing.

3. In order to fall asleep, I have to rub my feet together in a circular motion. Used to drive Jason crazy...now I think he's used to it, LOL. I also twirl my hair around my finger when I'm tired. Used to do that when I was little and I still do, LOL.

4. I talk with my hands. I have a very hard time talking if Jason is holding my hand. He once told me to sit on my hands to try to talk. Couldn't do it, LOL. I also tend to pace when I talk on the phone. Or I'm always doing soemthing else like doodling, or something. I can't just talk on the phone.

5. I hate walking over man hole covers, or gates of any kind. Or if there is a metal covering on the floor or outside, I won't walk on it. They just freak me out!

How's that for werid??? Hope you guys will still be my friend, LOL.


Now I'm also challenging you to post about 5 funny things that you have done or said. LOL, after this you all will think I'm even more nuts, LOL.

~~5 funnies about me!~~

1. I once walked into a glass door. Jason thought I was kidding and said that it looked like something out of a movie. I thought that the door was automatic and would open for me....I busted up laughing right after it happened. Jason was worried that I was hurt, I wasn't, LOL.

2. When Ma, Dad, and I were driving somewhere, I was amazed at the size of the cornfield. I said, in utter amazement, "There's a lot of corn in that field over there." Mom and dad started cracking up and said yea, that's cuz it's a cornfield, LOL.

3. I was drivng in the car with Jason, Sue, Julie, and Ma. I was following a grater and asked, "Sooo....is it okay to pass this." In my defense, I was thinking that it was like a snowplow that you shouldn't pass, LOL. They still tease me about that one!!!

4. I meant to say, Big Black Smoke Cloud and it came out, "Big-bak-moke-coud." You should have seen the look that Jason gave me. It was one of those what-the-hell-are-you-trying-to-say looks.

5. Me on Christmas Eve. 'Nuff said.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ROFLLLLLLLLLLL Oh that picture! Priceless! LOL