Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Things that make me happy

It's been a while since I've done a list and I thought I would do one about things that make me happy. I woke up really happy and optimistic today and thought it would be a perfect day to do that.

  • Pandora--I can listen to music at work all day and it's Free!!!! Great discovery. (Yes, I know I'm late in discovering that.)
  • Jason--Best husband ever.
  • Retreat this weekend--I have been looking forward to this for what feels like forever and I can't believe it's almost here. Looking forward to a fun-filled weekend!
  • The Bellywings--I don't know what I would do without my girls!! Even though at the retreat will be our 6 month anniversary, it feels as if I have known them forever. I don't know what I did before them. They are the best.
  • Books--I couldn't live without my books. I've been immersed "Escape" by Carolyn Jessop right now and I can't believe how the FLDS works and how horrid the women are treated. After this book I need to read a fluff book.
  • Finding out that a book was released and I didn't know about it! Best part was, Jason knew it was in a series I read and picked it up for me.
  • Caribou's Iced White Chocolate Mocha. Heaven on earth. Perfect. Will be getting that again! Best part was I had a coupon, and when I bought that, I got another coupon. Woot!
  • Twitter--So much fun. I've "met" some great people on there and love conversing with them. Though the 140 letter limit is hard sometimes! I like to be wordy. It's the Nelson side of me. ;)
  • Pictures of my sisters. I've been stalking my sisters on Facebook/MySpace and love some of the self-portraits that they take on there. So much fun! I really should steal some and print them to scrapbook.
  • Getting a notification for a PaperBackSwap that I never thought I would get on there!
  • I'm such a geek that I love mail. I love getting the mail and always hope for some fun mail.
  • Sunny days. It feels like spring is just around the corner. I love spring. Not the muddy/icky part of it, but when everything starts to turn green and bloom. Nothing like that at all.
  • Coming home to dishes done. Such a wonderful feeling.
  • Fresh sheets on the bed.
  • Pictures and memories. Going through pictures of my childhood brings back so many memories. I can't wait to go through all of Ma's pictures and get them all organized for her. Plus I can scan some in for me to scrapbook. It's so much fun. I <3>
  • Cheese Burger Birds---You know the ones that sounds like they say Cheese Burger when they are tweeting? They are really chickadees, but in my world they will always be Cheese Burger Birds.
  • Ma--She is always there when I have questions. She is an amazing woman and just awesome.
  • Lists--<3>
  • Scrapbooking--Such a creative release for me. I love the process. I don't always love my pages when I'm done with them, but I enjoy the process.

I suppose I should end this before you get bored reading this. Tell me what makes you happy. Either leave me a comment here or a link to your blog if you do this. :)

Have a happy day!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You make me happy, and Mrs. A too! :) Loved your list!

Heather said...

Those are all lovely things. A lot of those make me happy too!