Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend!!

This weekend we went up north. It was a fun trip!! I got to see Sandy and Laura, who came over to scrapbook on Sunday. That was a blast!! Although, I think I am in trouble, because I showed them new tools and such. On Saturday the girlies and I took some pictures. I only got two of them resized, etc, but here they are.

Julie on the tractor:
















Susan:















For the photo scavenger hunt that I am doing on XLC (the video gaming board) that I go on, there are 25 categories that I need to take pictures of by the end of September. Sue's picture I entered into the "Pop Culture" category. I thought that fit there well. As I get pictures for the categories, I will be posting them here.

So far today, no word on the job. I'm praying I hear soon. I'm having a hard time being patient. I want to know either way. Now I will go back to waiting, lol. :)

No comments: