Sunday, May 06, 2007

Job

On a whim this weekend, I looked through the job postings in the newspaper. I typically don't do that, I usually just look online. Some of you may remember a previous post about me regretting not applying for a library job. There was an ad in the paper for a Library Assistant 1 job. (The other one was a Library Assistant 2.) I submitted my application and resume this morning. I'm crossing my fingers that I get an interview. The only thing that I am worried about is that I'm overqualified. The only requirements are a high school diploma, and 6 months clerical experience. I have an AAS degree, and 5 years clerical experience. If you could send prayers/good vibes that if the position is right for me, I at least get an interview. I'm so nervous. But I'm so ready for a change. It's past time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have my fingers crossed for you!!!