Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hair

Lately I've been itching for a change of some sort. There are many things that I could change, but after reading a thread on 2peas about party hair, I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to get my hair done how I've always wanted. I looked at the dress code policy at work, and there was nothing about natural colored air. I figured since I wasn't going pink or green or anything I should be fine, since the policy didn't specifically say anything. I talked to Jason, and he was so excited about it. I called around to salons this morning to see if anyone had appointments for today open. Of course one of the more expesive salons did, but that's fine. I took it. I got really nervous after making the appointment, and especically after Mary Ann, my stylist, started rinsing the colors out. She really didn't say anything, except that it's vibrant. Umm...ok. Once my hair was rinsed out, and then washed and conditioned, she gave me a little bit of a trim, and finally started to straighten it. Then she cut it a little more and gave me more of an actual style than I came in with. Finally I got to put my glasses on and looked at myself in the mirror. I LOVED it. So much. It's EXACTLY as I imagined. I am a bit nervous about going back to work on Tuesday, but I hope that everyone will be accepting of it. I feel this is me. This is who I am. This makes me SO HAPPY. I think I found part of me again. So very happy.




If you want to see more pics, then check out my slideshow like below. :)

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b328/AmPooh/?action=view&current=1176004367.pbw

No comments: