Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Dangerous

So some of you know that I don't really like coffee. But I will admit that every now and then I treat myself to Starbucks. Typically a Venti, non-fat, Cafe Vanilla Latte. Or if it's warm out, a Venti, non-fat Cafe Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, no whip. If I want to splurge even more, I get the whip cream on there, LOL. My office is far enough away from Starbucks at work, there is one at Target, but that is far enough away from the house as well, where it's not convenient, and there is one about a mile away from the scrapbooking store. Typically I get one maybe once a month. Although when I picked up the girlies I splurged and had a latte on the way up and a frappuccino on the way back, and then my scrapbooking retreat weekend, I splurged as well, since Starbucks was right below us.

So I just read the local news blog, where there all of business type news is updated daily. I read that the Hy-Vee that we do all of our grocery shopping at is being remodeled to include a full Starbucks, complete with seating area. This store is 0.8 miles away from my house according to map quest. There goes my diet.....I'm going to be in trouble.......

No comments: