Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Baking & Decorating Pics

So in my quest to be a better wife, here are some things I made last Friday & Saturday. :)

Bread :)










Digging right in, of course. ;) The bread was good, not crumbly or anything, but it got a little too crispy for Jason's liking. After this loaf is gone I'm going to try another recipe to see if that turns out better. :) The recipe was one of Maggies. :)


I also made homemade biscuits and gravy for supper. I used the recipe that Chele posted for biscuits. DELISH!!! I have never made homemade biscuits before, only the ones out of a can. We will never be buying biscuits again!






And finally, the cake. Turned out MUCH better than my first attempt. Jason was impressed. I will be making more and getting better. Still plently of room for improvement though. :)

1 comment:

Jason said...

The cake was very nummy! The biscuts were better than perkins, and I even liked the bread!

Now for seconds!