Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Challenge Day 4: Photo!

Today's challenge is "Share a photo I took this week and tell you about it."

Yea, this is so not one of my best photos that I have ever taken! But it's a photo I took tonight and the lighting sucked!

Anyway, here is the photo!



Don't mind the reflection of the ceiling fan....

I've been meaning to share more pictures of the apartment. This is part of the wall in the dining room. The picture on the left, the egg beaters, I bought off of etsy. It's a screen print and I just love it. The picture on the right is a housewife picture that I commissioned Lee to do. I've had it since either '09, but never got around to hanging it up. Now I just need a third picture to hang on the other side of the egg beaters. The frames are just IKEA ones that I painted with acrylic paint. I love the colors of them. I really wish I could have a color other than white on the walls, but I shall deal with it!

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Hi Amber,

Love the photo frames and Lee's drawing is excellent (as usual).

All the best

Andrew

Jeff said...

That looks pretty cool. Definitely has a cohesive feel to it, and good choices as well. Very nice.

Lee Sargent said...

Oh wow that is so awesome to see up on your wall!!!

That feels like ages ago!! LOL I remember agonising over the tattoo!!!

Such a wonderful compliment that it was good enough to go on your wall.

Amber said...

Thank you Andrew and Jeff! I still need to get a third picture up there, but I like where I'm going with it.

Lee, I thought you would enjoy it! It has been a long time, and I've been meaning to get her up there, and I finally did! I just love it and the cherry tattoo was PERFECT! :)