Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Day 6

Day 6 Jason and I got married back in August 2003. Yup, over 6 years ago. I can't believe where time has gone. One of the best decisions that I made for the wedding (though I'm not sure if Ma agrees with me!) is going with silk flowers. Ma did all of the flowers for us. She is amazing. I absolutely love my wedding bouquet and still have it displayed at home. One of the things that Ma did to the bouquet as she was making it, was put this little bumble bee in it. No one really even noticed it, but it holds great meaning to me. That little bumble bee is from Great Grandma Ho-Ho's (I could never say Holmstrom growing up and called her Great Grandma Ho-Ho) sewing stuff and she passed away before the wedding. I love having that little bumble bee as a small reminder of Great Grandma.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I loved making the flower arrangements for your wedding! and the flowers you found where so life like it made the job easy!

xoxo
ma

Jessica said...

I had silk flowers for my wedding and it was the best decision I made! I got them so incredibly discounted because Frank's Nursery & Crafts (in the cities) was going out of business. I loved getting exactly what I wanted & having it done way ahead of time so I didn't have to worry about it later.