Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 333 {Black Friday} + RSC Crop!


Day 333

We got up at 4:30 a.m. to head to one store...Toys R Us of course! They had a Lego ship that Jason wanted at a good price. Toys R Us opened at 5 a.m. We were there around 4:45 a.m. and were out of there by 5:10 a.m. Then home and back to bed or a while.


Nancy from RSC (the local scrapbook store) gave Jessi and I these ducks one day when we were cropping. They are now our mascots! The one on the left is Stewart and the one on the right is Howard.


This is what we do at RSC {the scrapbook store} when we are cold!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, that picture of me is AWESOME!!! And, I love our ducks!

Anonymous said...

You too are nuts! I guess I will have to keep Jess inline myself this weekend :-D.

Amber said...

We may be nuts, but we have fun!!!! :D