Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 319 {Ollie and Olivia} + Bonus Picture!


Day 319

As some of you may know I'm a bit of a Quickutz Freak. LOVE my Quickutz. These little owls are part of the November release. We had fun at the crop and I made two of them. Love those little owls!


I bought the Quickutz small owl die and made Ollie the Owl. He took me over an hour to make and by the time I was done, I wasn't sure if I would ever make another one.

Jessi asked me shortly after I was done making him if she could have him. I gave them to her. By the end of the night Ollie had a woman named Olivia, also an owl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) what fun we have! I am lucky to have such new and great scrapping friends in my life. I am glad to have finally found people as goofy and crafty as I am :-D.

Amber said...

Amber, I feel the same way!!! I never thought I would look forward to Friday night crops so much!

Jessica said...

Me too, you guys! I'm loving the Friday nights! It's the one thing that gets me through the week. I'm so glad we found each other. :) And that Ollie & Olivia met....what cuties!