Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HUGE SALE!!!! Money Saving Mom

Crystal from Money Saving Mom and Biblical Womanhood is having a HUGE sale on eBooks! You can read more here or read more below with my reviews on the eBooks that I have. http://ampooh.cpaine.hop.clickbank.net/

For only $5.97 TODAY (Over $100 value!) you get all of the following:

Supermarket Savings 101: Learn How to Drastically Reduce Your Grocery Bill. This includes 6 downloadable lessons and a 57 page eBook.
I have personally taken this course (I paid $20 to take it!!!) and even though I’m a fairly seasoned coupon user, I still found some great tips and worth my money. I think that this eBook alone is worth WELL over the $6! If you are a fairly new couponer or need to be inspired, this will do it for you!

Simple Tips for Successful Home Management – Volume 1. A 32 page eBook.
Once again I have this book and has found that it has motivated me to declutter more and be more organized. Another great eBook!

What to Do While Waiting for Prince Charming: Encouraging young Women and Their Parents in the Incredible Potential and Possibilities for Unmarried Women. This is 70 minute audio download.

What My Parents Did Right. This is a 57 minute audio download.

A Proper Tea. This is a 33 page eBook.
This is another eBook that I have previously bought. It is wonderful! Great tips and there are even invitation ideas in there!
Make Your Own – Simple Crafts and Decorating. This is a 65 page eBook.
I too have this one! There are great ideas that even the non-crafter can do! Including photos and instructions!

Simply Centsible Breakfasts. This is a 17 page eBook.
I have this book too and I absolutely love this one! It’s full of homemade breakfast batters and recipes. If you are looking to start cooking more from scratch, then this is worth the cost alone! It inspired me to try new things and making more from scratch.

How to Start Your Own Business. This is an 80 page eBook.
This is another one that I have. I have been meaning to read it and get ideas on how to make money from home, but I haven’t yet. I have skimmed it though and found it helpful.

Menu Planning Made Easy. This is a 54 page eBook.
I too have this one, and with rising grocery costs, I have found that it has given me new ideas for reasonable meals and the basics of menu planning.

Homegrown Business. An over 80 page eBook.

In Good Season Autumn. A 41 page eBook.

The Bread by Hand eBook. A 43 page eBook. If you are new to making bread this is the book for you!

Momma’s Guide to Growing Your Groceries. Over 69 pages in this eBook! With rising grocery costs, this sounds like the perfect book!

Simply Centsible Suppers. A 20 page eBook. This is similar to the breakfast one, a great buy!

Thriving on One Income. An 80 page eBook.
This eBook is WONDERFUL! It is what helped push me to go part-time. Hopefully one day we can be a one income family. :)

You get all of this for ONLY $5.97 today only! After today, July 30. After today, the price goes up another $3 on Thursday and yet another $3 on Friday. At Friday at midnight, the sale ends.

If you wish to read more about the eBooks, you can click here and you can also purchase them though that link. http://ampooh.cpaine.hop.clickbank.net/ I do need to be honest with you and say that I do get part of what you pay as an affiliate. I feel that I need to be up front about that.

Now go and think about the eBooks (but not too long as the price will go up!) and then purchase them and enjoy! I truly think that all of you will get something out of this steal, I mean deal. I have found Crystal’s eBooks to be very inspiring.

No comments: