Saturday, July 19, 2008

Great Deal!!!

Last night after Jason got done working at 1:30 a.m. we decided to do a quick run to Wal-Mart to see if they have Tava. I LOVE me some Tava. I didn't find Tava but I did get some good deals.

2-8 ct. Zantax 150 $3.98 each (Used 2-$5 off coupons)
3-Motts Applesauce single serve $1.50 each (Used $1 off of 2 coupon)
3-Jars of Plantsers Peanuts $2 each (Used 3-$3 off of Planters product when you buy 3 Kraft products)
9-Kool-Aid packs (to get the above peanuts) 20 cents each
1-padded envelope to mail something to Ma 97 cents
1-pkg lace trim in white, on clearance for 50 cents
1-Optimus Prime Transformer on clearance for $30

Grand total after coupons was $33.90
Less Transformer Cost & Tax $32.10

TOTAL SPENT ON EVERYTHING ELSE $1.80

Now that is some supersavings if i I do say so myself, even if I had to go into the dreaded Wal-Mart.

No comments: