Monday, May 19, 2008

Haley's Picture















Whenever we go and visit Marie and Jerry, the kids are usually there and the girls, especially Haley and Bree give us drawings and pictures, which we always take home and hang on the fridge.

On Mother's Day it was no different. Haley and Bree met us at the door and gave me pictures and Bree also gave Jason one.

They were all colorful and beautiful as all 7 years old and 4 years old art is.

The one above, is from Haley, and made me tear up. If you can't tell from the picture, it says "Happy Mother Day Amber." It made me tear up because Jason and I haven't been able to have children, and yet one precious little one gave me a Mother's Day gift. Haley doesn't realize the meaning and imapct that this little drawing had on me.

No comments: