Friday, April 04, 2008

Day 95 {Sweet & Sinister}



















Day 95

That's how I feel today.

I had so much fun playing with this picture in PSE.

Speaking of pictures, I went today and got the last month of my self portraits printed. I get them printed 2x3 size on 8x10 sheets. Since I set my file up in PSE before going to print it, and since most of my pictures are photoshopped and some black and white, some color, some really arted up, I tend to scare the people at the grocery store. Yes, I print these at Hy-Vee since the prints are cheap there. $1.99 each and then this week they were buy one, get one free as well. Today was no exception. I tried to warn the girl that I played with my pictures in Photoshop and that they don't look like normal pictures. She gave me an odd look like what in the world are you talking about. I hung around and she thought the machine was broke with how they were printing....no, your machine's not broke, it's just my pictures. I guess no one but me appreciates the creative aspect of the pictures. Oh well. I love it, so that's all that matters.

No comments: