Thursday, September 06, 2007

Job Update

I keep meaning to update my blog and the last post didn't seem quite right to add in about the job.

I learned last week from my current manager that I would be extended an offer to accept the position. :) :) :) Last Friday at 4:25 p.m. I got a call from HR with a formal offer. :) I have accepted the position. YAY!!!!!

I can't believe it. I am so very thrilled. I will be working 20 hours a week, with a varied schedule anywhere from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. No weekends or holidays. :)

My manager told me that it was a very tough decision and it went between three people. I can't tell you how excited I am to finally get the job. I don't have a start date yet, but my current position is posted and an interview team is being formed.

I am so blessed and lucky to have this opportunity. I pray that I will use my free time wisely and get more done around the house.

No comments: