Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Design Team

Yesterday, I went to Scraps of Time to show Jennifer my box. I showed it to her and then she told me that I made the design team! So exciting!

She wants me to do 2 projects per month, altered projects that is, not LO's. AWESOME. That is PERFECT for me. The greatest part is that I get a 20% discount on all purchases! That goes up to 30% if I teach tyhere, which I am unsure of. We will see about that.

On another note, Jason is having a great week as well! He found out today that he won an xbox 360 from the Pepsi/Dew promotion. Awesome!

Misc. things to do
-work on website (people at work want to see it!!!) MUST FINISH!
-take picture for blog....need to ask Jason to do that for me :)
-make banner for blog
-download trial of stitching software to see if I like it
-customize blog

I'm off to play Halo2! Yes, I'm a chick who loves to play Halo 2. Not many people know that about me....

No comments: