Monday, September 26, 2005

PUBLISHED!

So, some of you know that it is my dream to be published in a Scrapbooking magazine. Well, I'm accomplished half of that dream.

I submitted my Altered Ikea Box to the Basic Grey online gallery since I used all BG papers.

Well, today I found a lovely little e-mail from them saying that they accepted my box! I was so excited!

Now not everyone would agree that it is being published, but to me it is! They do not accept all LO's or items submitted. They get to pick and choose. I even posted on 2peas in the pub, my first toot, ROFL. I don't expect anyone to response, but oh well.

If you want to see my lurverly box, that has been PUBLISHED! You can click here. Let's see if I can do this link thing right. Never tried it here before! http://www.basicgrey.com/catalog/idea_gallery_info.php?idea_gallery_id=5800&osCsid=7d6f9721cad156d7e36dcfd32641ede8

Let's hope that works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion I think you are more widely viewed on line. If I can read a magazine on line I do. So you are published to a wider audience !

MA