Thursday, December 25, 2008

Day 360 {Wish Bone}

Merry Christmas everyone!!!



Day 360

Jason and I were trying to break the wish bone from the turkey. Jason and I were both making funny faces in the previous picture and our natural smiles continued on in this one!

Btw, we never did get the wish bone to break. Hopefully we won't have bad luck!



These were our Christmas Presents to each other this year! A very nice, simplified Christmas. It was awesome.



I think this picture is my favorite Christmas one.

Jason built his Star Wars Lego ship that he got for Christmas and then put it in front of one of my nativity sets.

This picture just cracks me up.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey, look at those adorable slippers!!! And the bellywing IS spotted. :) Looks like you both got spoiled.

amber said...

I have the pj pants that match those slippers! :) Looks like you had a great Christmas!

Leslie Jordan said...

I love that you two are always laughing together. That's so great. Your Christmas sounds/looks wonderful. Books? Gift certificate? Slippers? Legos? So fun. The picture is hilarious. Your nativity is beautiful - but Jason's addition is priceless. :-)