Thursday, December 04, 2008

Baking Pictures!



Pulling together recipes for the annual cookie exchange that I do with my in-laws. Deciding what to make and making sure I have enough ingredients for everything!



Before running out to get butter, this is what it looked like outside! Jason did warm the car up before hand. I'm so lucky to have him!



My fuel for the day. A Starbucks Vanilla non-fat Latte. MMMMMMMMMM. Plus when I bought it I got a coupon for another free one! Score!



The line up of ingredients! Then I realized I forgot a couple, but didn't retake the picture. Ooops.



Ok, call me odd, but I have a favorite measuring cup. It's this one. It's plastic, the red is wearing off, but it's my favorite. On the opposite side and bottom it looks like there is a huge crack in it, but liquid still stays in. I would love another one of these.



Wondering what this is? It's all of the dry ingredients needed to make Gingerbread cookies! Yum!



I couldn't bake without my cherry red Kitchen Aid mixer. I don't know what I did before I had one of these. Thank you Jason for getting it for me!!!

1 comment:

Leslie Jordan said...

Oh my word, girl! You're incredible!!! I love that you took a picture of all of the ingredients! It shows just how MUCH you are doing! Wow! I can't believe it. You are a domestic goddess!!