Monday, September 29, 2008

Random memory

I was talking Christmas songs on Mama Central and then I diverted the conversation as I am so good at.

Growing up in the evenings we used to sit on the deck at Grandma and Grandpa's house and watch for the deer to come out.  Grandpa had me convinced that the deer would never come out unless we had Conway Twitty music playing on the tape deck.  I never caught on that it was the same time every evening, the deer could hear the music and that is what made them come out.  Too funny.

There was another song that I don't know, but it had to do with a church and mouse that Grandpa nad I liked.  Something about Sunday mornings, I do believe.  Need to remember that.

I remember the "Thistlehair the Christmas Bear" song by Alabama too.  I wish I could find that somewhere to download.   One of my favs.  I need that song again.

No comments: