Monday, February 25, 2008

My Version of the Clip It Up















This is my version of the Clip it up. My desk space is valuable, and I just don't have room for the clip it up. Plus I found it so expensive! I wanted a shelf in my scrapbook room anyway, and I added the long rod underneath the shelf and then the S type hooks for the product. Everything is from IKEA.

I really like the S hooks as I can add more than one item on there. I plan on going through more of my stuff and adding it on there. I can fit a bunch more on there! I didn't alter the hooks like many others have either.

The CD cases up on top of the shelf are my stamps. I have the ends of the cases labeled so I know what is in them.

If you want to see it larger, click on this link:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2186/2292663338_b0a92ce0f2_b.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..... very nicely organized!!!

Kitty

Anonymous said...

Amber, Come on up to Montana and organize my craft room for me. This is way to cool. I love it.
This just shows that you are talented in more more and more ways than every.
Debbie