Saturday, February 02, 2008

Day 33 {Country Girl}

























Day 33

Country girl at heart, that's me. :)

Now for the real description of this picture. My aunt told me about Everyday Minerals, a make-up company. I tried the Mary Kay mineral powder makeup was and greatly disappointed. This is my first foray into mineral makeup, and I have two other shades to try to see what one fits me better. Usually I retouch my pictures a bit, but because of the make-up there was no retouching other than cropping and re-sizing.

1 comment:

Jason said...

She's a ridin' colts in Steamboat Springs
Bailing hay outside Abilene
She's trying hard
To fit in some city
But her home is 'neath that big, blue sky
And the Northern Plains and those other wide open spaces

How 'bout them cowgirls
Boys ain't they somthin'
Sure are some proud girls
And you can't tell them nothin'
And I tell you right now girls
May just be seven wonders of this big, old round world
But how 'bout them cowgirls

Artist: Strait George
Song: How Bout Them Cowgirls
Album: It Just Comes Natural