Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday's

It's been a bit since I've updated, so I thought I better do that. :)

Jason has been working hard on my scrapping room, getting the walls mudded and taped. I've been freaking out because I don't think that it will be done by December 1. Jason calmed me down and reassured me that it would. Me being the list maker, made a list of everything that we need to do to get my room done and moved into.

This coming weekend we are going to IKEA to pick up the hardwood floors for my scrapping room. This will be our first time laying (or should I say attempting to lay) hardwood floors. It should be interesting to say the least, lol. I also want to look for a small computer desk there. One big enough for my laptop, my wishblade, and a small printer. Nothing fancy. Oooooo, that can go on my Christmas list. A small printer that I can also print photos on. So decent quality.

I took Monday of this week just to have a "Me" day. I spent the day working on Christmas Cards, Advent Claendars, Ornaments, and playing video games. It was a great day and I got a lot accomplished. I really wish I could have one day a week to just do that. Don't have to go to work or anything. That would be perfect. Of course I would love to be able to work part time, but that won't be happening anytime soon, lol.

Speaking of video games, I had an intersting conversation with a friend last night about video games. He said that video games weren't constructive. I agrued back that they were, because you get acheievements, earn points, get a sense of accomplishment, and of course improve hand/eye coordination. After a bit of jousting, he said that they were constructive, lol. It was great fun. :)

I am so very excited for tonight. It is Thursday, that means "The Office" is on! Hooray!!! That is the one show that I follow and have to sit down and watch during the week. If anyone calls while the office is on, I don't even answer the phone, lol. Does anyone else watch "The Office"? I also <3 John Krasinski...he plays Jim on the show and is so good looking. I was reading on 2peas that there was an interview with him in the latest "InStyle" magazine, so I'm thinking I'm going to have to pick that up. Yes, I'm a dork, lol. And with that, I leave you with a pick of the yummy John Krasinski...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Given the fact that i have possibly 3 weeks off, i should find the time to move right along... and have you in there by the 2nd of December.

Yes, a desk for your "Office" printer. :P I know we will be there a few hours, but it's all good!

Looks like we will be picking up the latest issue of "InStyle"!