Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What Makes Me Happy

I thought I would do another blog entry. :) Two days in a row, wow, lol. ;) And since I love lists, I'm going to do this in list format....What makes me happy.

*Waking up before the alarm goes off. I don't feel so rushed then.....
*Russian Tea (Grandma Nelson's Recipe of course)*Having breakfast done and on the table when Jason comes home from work.
*Making a huge mess scrapbooking. I feel so creative.
*Making plans and shopping and creating for Christmas. <3 The holiday season. :)*Chocolate cupcakes that have just 131 calories in each of them. So moist and yummy and pumpkiny. Heaven for me.
*Jason cooking supper when I come home from work
*Music. Must have music.
*Silly pictures
*Effer Dares. They make me think outside the box.
*Jason tucking me into bed at night before he leaves for work.
*Comforts from childhood (my brown blankey and Corey)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*I always wake up before my alarm. I'd love to sleep in somedays.
*I hate tea! :P
*I love it when you scrapping, or being creative. And the mess is just one of the requirements!
*I love it when your organized... and i love your lists! You so get into Christmas!
*And you cooking when i come home from work is even better!
*Movies... must have movies!
*Silly pictures, i can give you an endless supply of them! ;)
*Effer Dares. That makes me think of what they are. LOL
*I love to tuck you in for bed, but i really love to watch shows, or snuggle before i leave for work... makes my night so enjoyable!
*I just have my toys these days... since i'm still in my childhood. ;)