Tuesday, October 10, 2006

South Dakota, Day 1, in the car & Sioux Falls!

Since I have come to the reality that I don't have the time to create one monster post about South Dakota, I'm going to do bits and pieces of our trip. I don't want to bore you with all 3,000 pics I took or all 900 I printed and put into photo albums, lol.

Here we go! Day 1!

I was fascinated with all these HUGE windmills and of course leaving MN and heading into South Dakota, so I had to take a picture of the sign, lol.




























Here we are at Falls Park in Sioux Falls, SD. More pics of the falls coming. :) It was WINDY and COLD there. Jason said he would be fine without his jacket. ;) He was freezing. :)















3 comments:

Amy Purdy said...

what a beautiful place!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey now! It looked like it was gonna be warm when we got there.

Anonymous said...

Wow! It seems liek a beautiful place to visit! I love your pictures! I love the ones with the blue sky! :)