Thursday, April 20, 2006

Time Flies

I was thinking that it's almost the end of April, 2006. I graduated from high school 5 years ago. That is hard to believe. I still have lots of fun, vivid memories from back then. And lots of pictures. I should post a couple from way back then. We had a blast in high school. It seemed like there were constantly sleepovers at our house, in the green house of course! We stayed up all night, laughing, playing truth or dare and talking about boys. Then there were the dances. Oh my, those were so much fun! And running to Duluth or North Branch for shopping. I still can't believe that it's been that long since high school, it seems like yesterday. I wonder if there will be a 5 year reunion. It would be fun to see everyone again and see what they are doing. Tonight, I'm going to dig through my pictures and pull a couple out to scan in. Maybe even start Scrapping my high school years. That will be a lot of fun. Ma, expect a lot of phone calls to help date the pictures, LOL.

2 comments:

Magpie said...

High school memories are so fond! I unfortunatly have way more than 5 years behind me... ummm.... Holy Crap.. 18 years... Holy Crap.. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh those where the days! I found a couple pictures here the other day of you Nora and nichole on a cold winter day sliding. Call away and I'll do my best at giving you dates.

ma