Monday, September 20, 2010

Password Protecting

I haven't updated a lot here lately.  Part of the reason is that I haven't felt like publizing what is going on in my life.  In the past I have always been fairly good about being open and honest.  Sharing what I want to share on my blog since it is mine.  But lately I haven't been.  Part of that is because I don't want to upset anyone by sharing my thoughts and feelings.  I've always felt like I could do that in all places of my blog.  I've toyed with starting a private journal, even a handwritten one, since I love paper, and books and such so much.  But I just can't see myself sitting down to write in it by hand.  So here I am.   I've finally decided to password protect my blog.   If you are interested in reading it, please contact me via Facebook, Twitter, or email.  gamerbabe360 (at) yahoo .com

No comments: