Thursday, May 13, 2010

Layout Share!

Way back in January or February I took a few of pictures of my scrapbook layouts to share here on my blog. Well it's now May and have I shared them yet? Nope, of course not! Here they are, I hope you enjoy!


This layout was made using the January Kit from Jen's House of Scrap. (Link in my sidebar) I have never seen the corrugated letters before! I fell in love with them. Gorgeous. Ink them for a bit of added texture or leave them plain. Love them!!! So fun!

Another layout using contents from Jen's House of Scrap January kit. It's hard to see it in the picture, but I sewed around each of the color circles on the page. I have been loving the look of sewing on my pages lately.


Very simple page, made using Cosmo Cricket paper and one of the Making Memories Vintage Findings packets. Those are so fun!!! They include so much stuff for only $3.99.

I have been loving doing the 8 1/2 x 11 pages lately. I don't know why, but they are just a fun size to do. Using all American Crafts paper and Flair. Oh how I love American Crafts. Yum.


Another page using the January kit from Jen's House of Scrap!


The Beautiful Besties page was a challenge page at RSC! We were given the dotted patterned paper and had to make a layout using the paper. Then the croppers chose a winner. I think we had an hour or less to put this together. Those of you that know me, know I take that long to choose my pictures!!! I do like how this page turned out and then the croppers chose me a winner! I was shocked as there were so many great layouts that people made up!


Oh how I love this little shelf. I picked it up at the $1 store and didn't know what I would do with it. I cut apart and cut down the element cards from Jen's House of Scrap kit and made this fun little thing! I want to go back to the $1 store and pick up a couple more of these. I envision making these for holiday's and having them displayed through the season.

3 comments:

Jessica Henriquez said...

Love it Amber. You are a truly talented scrapper!!! BTW I saw your Mom and sisters today at Hardee's in Hinckley.

Amber said...

Thanks Jess! :)

I am shocked that you were at Hardee's! After working there in HS I thought you would be tired of the food, LOL. I remember you sneaking us food. :) I hope that you said Hi to them!!!

Jessica Henriquez said...

Oh yeah I had to say hi. Just wish Tristan was cooperating then I could have brought them in. BTW the food was for my hubby and Ray. I rarely eat their food. Must say it is way better then Burger king. Worked there for a week in 04 and quit because it was that gross. ELK RIVER Burger King for your info.