Friday, March 14, 2008

Alone

Tonight I feel all alone. I've actually been feeling alone for a while now. It doesn't matter if I'm around people or not, I just feel all alone.

I'm afraid that I am slipping into a depression again. With all of the remodeling going on (see pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gamerbabe360/sets/72157604105165953/) I'm trying to get through it with humor and I am excited about the finished product, but I do know I have been stressing a bit about it. All I want right now is a shower and shaved legs.

I've felt myself starting to slip again for a while now, and have been hanging on, but I feel myself starting to slip. I don't know what to do.

Part of this translates over to me wanting to lose weight and be healthy. I have been eating everything in sight, and then feeling guilty about it. I've been meaning to start it up again, and did for about a week and a half, but that was it.

I hate feeling all alone. Yet, despite not wanting to feel all alone, I can feel myself pushing everyone away.

I hope I can pull myself out of this soon.

No comments: