Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Weight Loss

Lately I haven't been feeling good about how I look, yet again, and figured it was time to get back on Sparkpeople and tracking/watching what I eat. Since July I haven't been tracking my food and I've been trying to make healthy choices, but I know that I've really slacked off and can and should do better.

I've been putting off weighing myself, but figure since I'm going to start tracking my food again, I need to see how much I've gained. In those 4 months I've only gained 3 pounds! Granted, that is weight I shouldn't have gained, but from the way I was feeling it felt like a TON more than that. I'm so happy. Now to get those three pounds and some more off. Time to get serious again. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it Amber...I need to get myself on track too. We can cheer each other on.
It is harder spending more time at home...I find myself eating out of boredom! And I know I am doing it when I do it...Plus I thing we naturally get hungrier this time of year anyway.
So what is your plan of attack? Just make sure its a healthy one....
SandyLea...couldnt sign in cause dummy me cant remember my blogger password.